Monday, June 18, 2007

student life is getting into the way of my blogging

I have not been able to post the past few days because i was very busy writing my 3 term papers and 5 essays. anyhow i managed to finish everything yesterday (whew!)after many sleepless nights!!! tomorrow will be the first day that i could hopefully enjoy the remaining 6 days of our two-week summer Quarter recess. i will post more tomorrow. for the meantime i just wanted to say that being a student can be fun and rewarding but at the same time it is too daunting a task and felt that my shoulders have frozen already because of stress.

yesterday i went to the NLD-Korea celebration of the 62nd birthday celebration of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, the fighting woman leader of the League for National Democracy in Burma/Myanmar.I gave a very short message which I will post as well.

No comments: