Thursday, September 27, 2007

Good news from friends


Nur Kholis, my Indonesian classmate at MAINS program emailed us this evening to inform that the Indonesian Commission on Human Rights (Nur being a new member of the Commission) has put the Burma situation in their formal agenda yesterday. His other organization, Wahid Institute will conduct a prayer rally tonight together with Indonesian activists and human rights defenders.


My Filipino friend, Pete Rahon, working at May 18 Foundation has passed around the petition I forwarded him and informed that May 18 Foundation will hold a demonstration this Saturday.


My other friend from Germany, Sumy Roth, chat with me this evening and told me that she has been passing the petition as well.


These are heart warming information that I would like to share with you as well.

No comments: